Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bob's Top Three Picks



The following are my top picks from the past year.  These are not straightforward picks of restaurants that were better than others.  One was just surprisingly good and I had never been there.  The other was a leisurely, comfortable dining experience, and the other has really good beer.

They are also not ranked...so the order does not mean anything.  This was hard, because there were so many fantastic places...and I have no deli's in there, which seems a shame to me.  But so be it.

I also had a difficult time picking just three, so I've compiled two lists.  The first is restaurants in the traditional sense.  The other is of places that aren't traditional eateries.

So for my top three favorite eateries, I choose:

Anthoninos

2nd Shift Brewery


Guidos


For my top three favorite places (non-restaurant) this past year, I choose:

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate

Gaslight Studio

Missouri Baking


You can click on each of the names above to see the posts we did about them.

Honorable mentions go to:

Gioia's Deli
Joe Fassi's Sausage and Sandwich Factory
Pop's Blue Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment