Friday, April 14, 2017

Eovaldi's has a lot going on

The nice thing about Delis on the Hill that don't sell beer....you can always get it to go and take it home.



So, I picked up lunch at Eovaldi's Deli today.  I got a Daddy Sandwich....which is Salsiccia and their special meatball recipe combined. It had melted cheese and red sauce.  Very, very tasty.  Mel got the turkey sandwich and said it was "exactly as she expected."

Take a look at their menu.  They have a lot more than just sandwiches. Salads, pastas, toasted ravioli... even Gnocchi! I also noticed frozen versions of many of these items and jugs of their own barbeque sauce for sale. I was tempted to buy a frozen pizza to take home for a later date.  I decided against this to see what the sandwiches were like, and now I regret not buying one.



This deli has been located on the corner of Bischoff and Edwards, in the Leo Oldani Salami building, since 2002, and they sell Oldani meats and sausages there as well.






The dining area has about four, four-top tables and a small counter to dine in.  They offer catering as well.  If you haven't ever been...I would recommend giving it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment